OSHA 30 Hour Course-Construction-English
Time & Location
About the event
Salvus Group, LLC is pleased to offer the OSHA 30 Hour training course. The course will cover, but not be limited to the following topics:
1) Introduction to OSHA
2) OSHA Focus Four Hazards
d. Caught-In or Between
3) Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
4) Health Hazards in Construction
5) Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators & Conveyors
7) Material Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
9) Stairways and Ladders
10) Tools-Hand and Power
12) Confined Space Entry
13) Fire Protection and Prevention
14) Health and Safety Programs
15) Steel Erection
All students shall receive a course completion certificate at the end of the training. Course cards typically take two weeks to process.
-Salvus Group, LLC reserves the right to cancel or change a class at any time, including but not limited to, lack of participation, classroom, equipment or trainer availability.
-Notification will be provided within 5 days of the class, whenever possible.
-Salvus Group, LLC is not liable for any direct, or indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to, lost opportunities, revenues, or other scheduled activities. The customer or student's sole remedy shall be the refund of prepaid course fees.
- OSHA 30 Hour-Const.-English$375$3750$0